Friday, September 08, 2006

Woodland Park ZOO


Today Ellie and I went to the Woodland Park Zoo with Kacey & Jack Karren. Jack is a about 5 months older than Ellie and they love playing together. Ellie's favorite thing at the zoo was the goats.... yes I realize we could have just gone to a petting zoo to the see a goat but that is what she wanted.

The highlight was to see the 6 maybe 7 foot tall bear that was playing in the water right in front of us. Ellie was very confused as I was trying to convince her that the creature she was seeing was a bear. You see... her favorite stuffed animals are her bears.... she has about 6 of them in different shapes and sizes. Her absolute favorite are two small pink ones. We call them both simply by the name Bear. So when I was calling this HUGE 7 foot creature Bear.... she was very confused.

It was a perfect day in Seattle for a trip to the zoo and we had a great time.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love it!! You started a blog!! YIPPEE. I'm so happy.

Alan said...

Post Again! Post Again!