Tuesday, June 03, 2008

We did it!....Ellie's First Haircut

I have gotten my haircut by my friend, Laura, since my days at BYU. She even did my hair for my wedding. Every time I go back to Utah I try to squeeze in an appointment with her so I can get a good cut until the next I'm back into town. So of course I only trusted Laura with Ellie's first haircut. WOW... it was FUN! Ellie did such a great job of listening to directions and holding still and being HAPPY during the whole experience. I was so impressed. And of course Laura did a fabulous job.
Walking through the whole process with my girl.
My little baby is all GROWN UP!
While I was getting my haircut, Ellie got her nails and toenails painted. She also enjoyed a lollipop for doing so well during her haircut.
Ellie and I got twin bobs. A fun cut for the summer months..

3 comments:

Dewi said...

Very CUTE!! Laura did wonderful jobs, so was Ellie. I'm thinking to do the same for Hazel's hair. Hmm....what do you think?

The Reichmans said...

Deb you look like a total babe! I LOVE both of your hair cuts-ellie's turned out darling. I am glad you had such a great time in Utah. I love ellie's little blue coat she was wearing-super cute... if only I had a little girl to dress....

Courtney ♥ said...

I love the new haircuts-adorable!!