Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning with Ellie was more fun that I ever could have imagined. It was just priceless to see her expressions of excitement as she opened up her presents. Her first look at her new kitchen.
The highlight of the morning was when Ellie squealed with delight when she saw that she got a new baby doll for Christmas. We got it on our video camera and that is going to be a Rowley family hightlight!
Opening her stocking.
Her own little cleaning set so she doesn't steal my broom anymore!
Ellie became a pro at opening presents in no time at all. It was so fun to watch her rip them open. Some of the toys she tossed aside without even giving them a glance... while others she wouldn't stop playing with even to open more presents.... it was a very fun morning.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Oh Debbie, Ellie is so cute I can't stand it!! Having kids during the holidays makes the holidays so much fun!!! It looks like our girls got a lot of the same things. The cleaning set is the biggest hit at our house! Who knew my girls knew how to use those things!!??

debbie rowley said...

Well.. it sounds like I wasn't the only Santa that went to Costco this year. It is so fun how they love to copy what we do... the other day I took Ellie on a jog in her stroller... then came back and did some crunches... she got down on the ground and started to attempt to do crunches as well... it was hilarious!

Josh said...

Debbie, I LOVE how Ellie is attempting crunches!! That's much better than my girls wanting to talk on the phone and eat treats!!