Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cleaning her room....

Ellie has become rather particular in her fashion. No matter what anyone says.. she wakes up the morning with a very specific outfit in mind that she is going to wear. If that outfit is dirty or is no where to be found.... watch out! In Ellie's search for the perfect outfit for the day she tosses the majority of her clothes from her dresser onto the floor. I have become rather frustrated with this little daily routine and have started requesting that Ellie put her clothes back into her dresser after she has found what she was searching for.

This is what happens when I ask my three year old to clean her room... at least the clothes are off the floor...right?

3 comments:

Christie said...

Sister, have you tried my idea of setting the outfit out the night before? For the love, I could not handle that sight every day!! What a mess! I love my little Elle-Belle.

Dewi said...

that's too funny. Tiring, but funny. Glad you documented this moment.

Grandma Rowley said...

Grandma is coming to inspect!