Monday, April 13, 2009

My Prego Belly

A friend and I were heading to the park the other day and she mentioned she needed to take some pictures of a pregnant Mama for a church assignment and she wondered if I would be her victim.  I was a little hesitant but agreed.  She took a few shots while we were at the park.    I was pleasantly surprised with the results.  Not that I questioned my friends talent, but that I wasn't sure I was going to be excited about pictures of my pregnant belly.  I haven't been as diligent about taking photos this pregnancy so I am happy to have these.  Here are the rest of the photos.

8 comments:

Christie said...

GORGEOUS pics sister! But I have to say my back hurts looking at that baby boy you are carrying around! Hang in there, you are almost done and BJ will be in your arms!!

Lindsey said...

holy smokes, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations, the pictures look great, how exciting

Dewi said...

Beautiful pictures! Glad also to see you guys are up to fun activities. Hazel got a short haircut. :)We'll see you guys soon....

The Arbuckle's said...

those are gorgeous. Do you know what your having?

megan said...

You look absolutely beautiful! How fun to have pictures of you being pregnant! Hope you are feeling good!

The Reichmans said...

Yea I am so glad to see pictures of pregnant debbie since I have never been around you when you are pregnant. You look great. I am glad of your sister's comment because now I know you are having a boy! I am so excited for you. When is your actual due date? I hope you are feeling okay.

meagan said...

Holy Smokes am I out of the loop - You're pregnant, and beautiful and having a boy! This is such exciting news! It was fun catching up with your blog - the family shots are amazing, and Ellie is darling in her modeling shoot:). Best wishes for a speedy, safe and healthy delivery. xoxo.

debbie rowley said...

FYI- We don't know what we are having. We wanted to be surprised. But my sister is convinced we are having a boy. Hopefully we will find out soon!