Friday, June 12, 2009

Miss Ellie turns 4!

We celebrated with friends and cousins at the water splash park.  Ellie decided on cupcakes and popsicles for her yummy treats.  The kids braved the clouds and had a fun time running around.

Then off to ice cream as a family.

Then we celebrated with Grandma & Grandpa the next day.

I can't believe my little girl is 4 already.  She is loving it.  She is officially a "big girl" now.  She is declaring her new age to anyone with listening ears including all grocery store clerks, little old ladies sitting on benches at the mall and anyone working on their yard during our daily strolls around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

The Reichmans said...

Happy Birthday to Ellie! Looks like she had a great day! It sounds like she is such a great big sister and i can't believe that tommy is already a month old. How is the adjustment going? I hope he is a better newborn than ellie was. I hope you are letting yourself recover and you look amazing-i can't believe you just had a baby.

aliciamae100 said...

Hey Debbie, Brandon sent Travis the link to your blog and Travis just sent it to me - I love your blog!! How fun to see your beautiful daughter and adorable son! They are such dolls. :) I love Ellie's little skirted swimsuit too.