Thursday, October 29, 2009

Caramel Apples

Caramel Apples- the combination is unbeatable. YUM! Plus all the goodies you get to add on top. Oh so good :) We had a fun FHE at the Barney's this week.
Ellie had more fun making her apple than eating it. She wasn't too fond of the stickiness. But she did eat all of her M & M's off of it.
Brandon enjoyed his creation made by me. His hands were a little full. Tommy obviously enjoyed all the festivities and conked out from all of the excitement. I have to say Brandon and I are both officially fans of sea salt on caramel apples now. Don't knock until you try it. And please... do try it!

3 comments:

Kacey said...

Sounds yummy! Do you put the sea salt on before or after the caramel?

aliciamae100 said...

What a fun FHE idea! The kids look adorable!!

megan said...

Yum!! that actually sounds really good! My friend made chocolate chip cookies with sea salt on top of them and they were to die for! So I bet this are even better!!!