Friday, May 25, 2007

Curtis Visit to Seattle


My sister, Christie, and her husband, Alan, came to visit us in Seattle last week. Alan had an ortho conference for the weekend so we were so excited to have them stay with us! We had such a fun visit. I feel like I know the city so much better after showing them around.... so in all reality we discovered the city together because I didn't know too much about it before they came. But now I feel like I really know the city... and I LOVE it! There are so many cute little bakeries and cafes that we discovered that I now want to frequent. So many little shops that I want to explore within Pikes Place and so many other things I want to see. My sister had asked a couple of her friends that have lived in Seattle their favorites about the city so we explored some of those places as well. Thanks sis for helping me explore Seattle!

No comments: