Friday, May 18, 2007

Spring Weather





The last two weeks have been just beautiful! It has been sunny and around 70 degrees every day! During the winter we had stored Ellie's car and climbing cube in the house for her to play with but we decided yesterday that it was time to move it outside again. It was the first thing she noticed when she woke up this morning. She wanted to go outside at 6 am to play with her outside toys. Needless to say we spent the majority of the day outside today! :)

2 comments:

meagan said...

Hi Deb! I saw so excited to see a link to your blog on Megan Hoybjergs. Looks like everything is going well. I can't believe how darling Ellie is. I'd love to catch up sometime.
Hugs,
Meagan

Kacey said...

Hey Deb,
So I got your link from Megan's blog...
I had forgotten that you had one too! It's fun seeing all the pictures of our little rascals together.
See you soon!
Love,
Kacey