Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween

We had a Halloween Party at music class this morning.... probably not the best idea to start the kids off on Halloween morning with a sugar high... oh well. Ellie had a great time and some of the moms were smart and brought mini PB and J sandwichs for the party which Ellie ate so that made me feel a little bit better about the whole thing. All the kids were so cute dressed up in all their costumes. Halloween evening we went to our ward Halloween Carnival.
Ellie got her face painted, won some cookies at the cake walk and "caught" a prize at the fishing pond.


6 comments:

The Reichmans said...

I wish our ward had done something fun like that! Ellie is getting so tall and she looks so cute in her costume!

megan said...

I love the peacock outfit!! And the ears on the Jack o Lanterns- so cute!! I'm glad you guys had a good time!!

meagan said...

I love seeing all the kids dressed up- we should wear costumes more often:) What an adorable princess peacock outfit for Ellie.

megan said...

Hey, I'm tagging you! Share 7 random factoids about yourself!

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other blogg friends & leave a comment on their blog with the rules.

Have fun!

Courtney ♥ said...

I love the cute costume. I second what Ann said Ellie is getting so tall she looks so much older. Did you dress up??

Josh said...

Debbie,

I haven't looked at your blog in so long and I've missed so much! I have to tell you that my 3 year-old saw Ellie dressed up as the Island Princess and she is freaking out!!! She wants that costume, it's her favorite movie and I had NO IDEA they had that costume!!! I guess I'll be searching every toy store and ebay until I find one too! That's her favorite movie!!!