Friday, November 02, 2007

Jack-o-Lanterns

So I have to admit.... it has been a few years since I have carved a pumpkin. We never really got around to it in previous years... but this year we did it! Last Monday for Family Night we carved out our Jack-o-Lanterns... it was SO much fun! Ellie was so excited and anxious to help by sticking her hands in to get out all the seeds. Upon completing the pumpkins Ellie kept on asking where the ears were so we had to add a couple "ears" to the pumpkin. The best part was going out on the front porch to put a light the pumpkins....Ellie just sat out there completely mesmorized by the jack-o-lanterns.


1 comment:

Ang said...

I can't believe how "into it" she was! My kids were totally disgusted by the insides of the pumpkin and then lasted for about one minute of Nate carving. I guess they did like the finished product.