Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunny Arizona


On Tuesday morning Brandon found out that he was heading out of the country for a last minute business trip (leaving that night) for a week. So when Ellie and I woke up on Wednesday morning (to an empty house) we decided to ditch the snow in Seattle and head south to visit my sister and her family for a week. We hopped on a plane in two hours time and have been enjoying the sunshine ever since! I have had a great time visiting my sister and Ellie has LOVED playing with her cousins.

Running in the park
The Curtis Family and Ellie at Alex's Saturday morning soccer game.
Ellie loved cheering for her cousin... but in all reality she wanted to be out there playing!

2 comments:

megan said...

So nice that you can go visit family!! I'm glad you get to be warm and enjoy the sun!! Have a great week and enjoy arizona!!

Kacey said...

Hey you! I was wondering if you had headed out early. It snowed again today. I am so jealous you are somewhere warm!