Sunday, September 07, 2008

BYU Cougars vs. UW Huskys

After a close game of BYU football the Cougars pulled through and won the game 28-27. We've been looking forward to this game since it was announced on the schedule two years ago. It was an eventful game and we had fun proudly wearing our blue among the much more dominate royal purple in Seattle. Brandon even got water poured on him by an upset Husky fan while he was leading the BYU section in the Cougar fight song. Yes, he is a die hard Cougar fan.

5 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

What a game! Glad you could support BYU in Washington.

Christie said...

Ha Ha Ha!! I am laughing so hard. I can't believe someone poured water on Brandon. Isn't that assault?

The Reichmans said...

I got to watch part of it at work yesterday-it was hilarious because all the patients and workers were yelling at the TV-I bet it was a fun game to go to.

megan said...

How fun that you got to go to the game!! It was a fun game to watch!! You know what is funny- we seriously thought we saw you while we were watching it- but it turned out the girl wasn't a BYU fan- so we knew it wasn't you!! But Christian and I had to rewind the game just to double check!! Glad that you had a fun time!! yeah cougars!! (And I can't believe Brandon got water thrown on him!!)

meagan said...

I'm glad you were able to go to the game, whew- that was a close one:) I love all of your family reunions. Ellie is growing up so fast! The Oregon coast looks beautiful.