Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Clarke Clan

We watched the Clarke kids this weekend while my brother and his wife went to Chicago for five days. The twins, Cammie and Timmy, were great and Ellie loved the nonstop play date. Rachelle (10 years old) was a great helper with all of the kids and was constantly asking me if there was anything she could do to help out. I was grateful it was over the long weekend so Brandon was there to help me entertain the troops over the weekend.

On Labor Day we took them to the Seattle Center and they each got to choose a ride they wanted to go on. No pictures but I have never seen Cammie smile that BIG! Each child chose a different ride so the whole experience took a bit longer than had been anticipated. Then we headed out to get ice cream before their parents returned home.
Ellie loved having a four night sleepover with her cousins. The sleep deprivation was a bit much for her and the day we came back to our house she slept in until 9:30 am! (yes I was shocked as well)

2 comments:

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

Debbie, great to see your blogsite and catch up on your family. Your little one is absolutely beautiful - she is a mini Debbie. I bet that tickles you to death. I loved the big family photo with your parents and everyone - so many grandchildren and all you kids look fabulous! I wish we could get together - if you are ever in the area, be sure to call. We are back in Darien now and hope to stay for a long time.

Dewi said...

Cousins are fun! Those are nice pictures Debbie. Different camera?