Friday, November 21, 2008

The Big Night

After a week's worth of anticipation and ten outfits later she is ready.... yes ready for her first official daddy-daughter date. It has been the topic of the week. She couldn't decide what to wear (but then again that is always a tough decision for the little Miss). She finally settled on the above combination. I'm not so sure about that sassy pose but I am just happy that the chosen outfit coordinates.

Every morning the first thing she has asked is today the day? Hope you have fun little Miss. Today is the day. Have fun with your daddy.... I'm off to see Twilight with my friends.

5 comments:

The Meagher Family said...

How sweet! I want to have a girl just for cute things like daddy daughter dates. And I hope you have fun at the movie. I can't wait to see it myself.
Corrine

Christie said...

OH THE SASS. I can not even stand it she is so cute. SASS, SASS, SASSY. get ready sis... those pre-teen years are going to be ROUGH. take it from someone who was quite sassy herself. How did you end up with Ellie? I swear she should be my daughter.

Dewi said...

How funny, that's Miss Ellie. :) Thanks for coordinating Twilight get together last night. I had so much fun!!

megan said...

Cute idea!!! And cute little girl!!! HOw was Twilight????

Courtney ♥ said...

What a cute idea-she is adorable with her sassy pose. How did you like Twilight? I liked it a lot!!!