Sunday, April 22, 2007

Arizona

Ellie and I have been in Gilbert, Arizona for a couple of days visiting my sister Christie and her family. Our first stop upon our arrival was to Cafe Rio! We ran into some old friends from Darien, CT while there.... Shalayna Fuller and Alison Bench. It was so fun to see them and to catch up!

On Saturday we were able to cheer on my little three year old nephew in his soccer game... so cute! Of course I brought the rain with me from Seattle but it only lasted about an hour and we are enjoying the beautiful Arizona weather!

Ellie is going to be staying with my sister and her family for the next five days while Brandon and I go away. To see how Ellie is doing with her Auntie while we are away check out my sisters blog.

I know that she could be in no better hands. My sister is just amazing to do this for us! Ellie is going to have a blast with her little cousins Alex and Will. I am sure that she will cry when she has to come back home!

1 comment:

Alan said...

I too, am sure that she will cry when you come to get here. She is going to love it here!