Saturday, April 28, 2007

Five Year Anniversary

Brandon and I went on a trip last week to celebrate our five year anniversary. Neither of us can believe that it has been five years! We had a great trip... especially since miss Ellie spent the week at my sisters in Arizona! She had a great time with her Auntie and cousins while Brandon and I enjoyed a true vacation. To sum up the vacation best all I need is just four words: beach, pool, swim, eat... and for me a little bit of reading too!
It was truly the perfect vacation! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort that had 12 restaurants to choose from every night. The caught a ride on the golf cart back to our hotel room after dinner at the Japanese restuarant. Yummy.. Brandon loved his sushi!
Outside the front entrance to the resort.
Our five year anniversary!

Our last hour in Cancun!

No comments: