Friday, June 01, 2007

Farrel McWhirter Farm Park

Yesterday we went to Farrel McWhirter Farm Park with Kacey and Jack to see some animals.
Ellie is wearing her little dress that my mom bought for her while we were in Guatemala.
Staring at the goats. Ellie had never seen rabbits before. She kept on calling them dog dogs.
I am always so amazed at how much Ellie loves seeing the animals. She is so fascinated with them. I love seeing her reaction.
Playing in the big grass area.
I couldn't get any pictures of Ellie and Jack facing towards the camera. They were way too excited about the animals to ever turn out and take a picture. Oh well... the are so cute from behind as well!

5 comments:

Alan said...

Sister, the BOWS!! I'm speechless!!

meagan said...

Deb~ I have never seen little girl pictures of you before, but I think Ellie looks just like how I imagine you looked. I love that she had a Guatamala dress on to look at the animals~ girls are great. I hope the summer weather stays warm for you~ Cheers, Meagan

Olivia McCord said...

Little Debbie (aka Ellie) is getting cuter everyday! I have to agree with Christie about the bows...:)

ME said...

She looks adorable with white dress and the white bows. How funny that today we just got bunch of ribbons for Hazel since they have great sale. :) We had great time with you guys today. Hope Ellie had a wonderful Birthday!

Darleen said...

Hey Debbie! I completely forgot about your blog, then saw your link on the Arbuckles. How are you doing? It looks like you are really enjoying living back west. I'm so glad that we can now stay in touch. Ellie has grown up so much---her hair is long! She is a beauty, so cute. Hope to talk to you soon! Darleen