Thursday, April 24, 2008

International Cuisine

I love international food. Ok well I love all food but especially anything different. One of my favorites is Indian. We had a tough time finding the best Indian restaurant when we first moved here. We had to try out a number of different ones before finally settled on our favorite. Anyway, we love to go. My dish of choice is chicken tikka masala. After heading there last week I thought to myself I could make this. So after doing a little research on the internet this last week... I did. And it was oh so yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious. But the best part is that Ellie has a keyboard at the dinner table!

Dewi said...

Nice job Debbie....it looks delicious and your table looks great too.

Christie said...

Dear sister, you are very fanci. I will try to be like you next week. It looks delich!