Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's in the genes

Ellie had a sleepover at Grandma & Grandpa Rowley's on Friday night. She loves going to spend time with them. Grandma always has special crafts and activities planned out for them to do together. Her grandparents spoil her and make cookies with her and give her all the attention that she loves.

Ellie had had a great time playing with Grandma and Grandpa but when 7:30 pm rolled around... she asked Grandma if she could go to bed. She was tired and it was a half an hour past her bedtime. When Judi (Grandma) told this to us the following day we were shocked. But then again.... if anyone knows me and my desperate need for sleep you wouldn't be all that surprised. I was always the first one to go to bed at sleepovers and also the first one to wake up in the morning. I guess I passed the genes on......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. She has gotten so big! She is such a pretty little girl. I hear you on the not cutting her hair dilema. I did this with Anna. Just trims. And still, she loves long hair so I will never see her with short hair. Same with Eleanore. But Olivia I have had short always and I LOVE it! It is so cute and sassy and easy. Whatever you do will be darling.