Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Brandon and I celebrated 6 years of marriage at a mock Bavarian village in the Cascade Mountains of Washington. It is a little touristy town called Leavenworth.
We stayed at this cute place, the Bavarian Lodge.
We had to try the famous bratwurst. Brandon said they weren't much different than the authentic ones he had in Germany a couple of weeks ago.
The main strip of Leavenworth is just so adorable. Each of the buildings are designed in the same style as in Bavaria.

I can't believe we have been married six years already but I'm lovin' it and can't wait for the next sixty.
XO

6 comments:

megan said...

How cute Deb!! That looked like a really fun, quaint town and congrats on six years!!

Kacey said...

Congrats on 6 years! I'm glad you two had such a fun weekend.

meagan said...

happy anniversary- time really does fly. don't cut Ellie's hair~ it is so pretty, I love it. The chicken masal looks delicous, and I am really impressed with the headboard- way to do it all Deb!

Dewi said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! You guys are such a cute & happy couple.

The Reichmans said...

congrats! I am glad that you guys had some time together since you had been traveling the world apart for awhile!

Courtney ♥ said...

What a fun place to go and especially cool because of the Bratzwurst-Paul and I love them. Yeah for 6 years it certainly flies by.